Thursday 8 December 2011



That's right.  I am updating my blog twice in 24 hours!  Check me out!  This one will be much shorter.  So to start off, William the other day would NOT let go of my hand.  Cutest thing ever!!  And he said "Take a picture so you can remember how much I love you."  So I did.  :)  And now it is on this blog so when I am old, wrinkly and grey haired.. I can always remember.  


Then we did a cookie decorating night in the ward.  My cupcake was an N for my name.  The two people in the picture are my friend Marco and Dee.  Dee's cupcake was... NICKI MINAJ!!  How great is that?!  I love these two veryyyy much and I am so happy I have had the chance to meet them.  xx





Then I got the chance to go to the London Temple.  I had the BEST experience ever.  Temples outside of Utah are the best.  They do a little devotional type thing before hand where we have a song, an opening prayer and a spiritual thought.  It is amazing and makes the experience a million times more fantastic.  They can't take everyone at once.. obviously.. and so there were a bunch of us from the YSA waiting in the room.  Becca leaned over to me and said.. "will you sing with me?"  I had no idea you could even do that.  But her and I just started singing songs.  A couple more people caught on and by the end almost every person in the room was singing.  We got to sit there and sing songs for about an hour and it was unbelievable.  The spirit was so strong and it was exactly what I imagine Heaven to be like.  :)  Here are a couple pictures of the Temple and the grounds.  


And lastly.. I got to do one of my favorite things ever.  Take the boys ICE SKATING!!!  One of my all time favorite things ever.  As soon as I stepped on to the ice, so many memories came back.  Getting my first pair of these beautiful white skates for Christmas when I was 8.  Having my Dad surprise me with my first private ice skating rink in the back yard.  Stepping on the ice in my own house for the first time and being out there until the sun went down.  That first ice rink was one of the best Christmas' ever and I am so lucky to have a Dad who stays up all night a countless number of times each year when I was growing up just to make me my own private ice rink.  Anyway, I took the boys ice skating and I had a blast!  The boys liked it at first.. but they wanted to leave quickly because their feet were hurting since they didn't really know how to skate.  We went to Somerset House and it was beautiful.  If even started raining lightly at one point and I thought that was really neat.  One picture is of us on the way home.  Cameron is so grown up.  We were sitting on the tube and he just picked up a magazine like it was no big deal and started reading through it.  He is 9 YEARS OLD!!!  Sometimes I feel like he is 9 going on 14.  And the last picture is for my brother Thomas.  They have these ads up everywhere.. you think marketing would have caught the little English error?  I see it in lots of stations but it is specifically up in Wimbledon so I see it all the time.  It always makes me laugh and think of you.  So that is all for this one.  Love you guys again.  And I can officially say... 11 DAYS!!!  xx











1 comment:

  1. wow! two in one day! I love this! You look like you were having so much fun! and the one with William holding your hand....precious!

    ReplyDelete