Wednesday 29 August 2012

As of June 21st, I officially moved back to London. I was only here for a couple weeks before heading off to Sweden for the summer holiday. I got to take the kids out a couple of times before leaving and here are some pictures from that. :) They are a little out of order so I apologise.



Here is Gustave at the London Wetlands. 


Shark Walk at the London Aquarium. It was awesome!


The London Eye.


I love this picture. You can see how excited Gustave is :)


Jigsaw!


We actually got Gustave to take a picture!


He does this a lot. So cute!


My car, pre tinted windows.


I'm finally back!


Three of the four kids.


This guy kept talking to me and would not let me leave! He kept talking about how I was his future wife and would not let go of my hand! He kept saying in his Italian accent. "Lets move back to California together and get married! Please, lets leave!"



Nemo and Dory!


A day in the park. Listening to Sam, Bobby, and The Black Keys. Perfect day!


Penguin!!!!! Words cannot describe the happiness of this moment.


Sienna won. :)


Our little model, August.


Setting a perimeter around the city. Keeping it safe from Badies.


Love this city!



Hector and his friend :)


Found an Oyster. Not worth the Hype. But the flake and ice cream was delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment